While we are taking precautions to protect staff and visitors, all Pure Healthy Back locations remain open as we continue to treat patients.The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we will continue to monitor new developments closely.
All Pure Healthy Back locations will remain open at this time for patients who are not experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19/coronavirus (fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, body aches) and have not been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
Pure Healthy Back has made operational and policy changes in order to protect patients, family members, and team members, during the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
In order to mitigate the spread of coronavirus the following has been implemented:
- Every person entering the locations will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before their physical therapy session.
- Hand hygiene is carried out per the CDC guidelines.
- Facilities are sanitized throughout the day, and at the end of the business day as recommended by CDC.
- Effective Monday, March 16, Pure Healthy Back will be limiting access to our locations to PATIENTS ONLY with these exceptions:
- A person providing medical care
- A person supporting activities of daily living
- A parent or guardian of a patient 17 years and younger
- All Pure Healthy Back wellness programs have been suspended until further notice.
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we will continue to monitor new developments closely.
Read more about our commitment to safety at our blog entry CLICK HERE